Hello

I've done this before, kept a blog. This time it will be a different creature, though, because I'm going to be serious about it. The last blog, it was more a big sandbox that I played in, and while it was fun, sometimes the cat shit in that sandbox. This time, the blog is going to be a quiet room with leather furniture and heavy-bound books and thick, rich sunlight dazzling through slowly falling motes of dust. It will represent an important step for me, both as a person and as a writer, as a chance for me to step away from the ephemera and trendy dispassion of my youth, and move towards a future in which I am fully engaged, fully awake, and fully alive to the possibilities of my words and my world.

Coming up for Monday: a review of the novelization of the upcoming film Transformers by Alan Dean Foster.

No comments: